Is There A No Commitment Way to Try A Class?
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes There Is!
We offer everyone the chance to try TransformDojo for free. This is a group or private session that you can schedule by clicking the "Attend a Class" button below.
This first class does not come with any commitment what so ever.
The goal of this session is to introduce you to the studio, the coach (Sensei), and answer any questions you might have. We also encourage you to bring friends or family to try class with you because your fitness journey will be easier with a loved one to help keep you motivated.
- Ask you to arrive 15 minutes before the session starts to complete the waiver and to talk about your goals, challenges, and past experiences.
- Assess your starting point, so we can guide you toward the versions of each exercise that will provide you with the best results.
- Make sure that you get as much or as little explanation as you need to do each exercise or drill correctly and safely.
We will not:
- Leave you to figure anything out on your own or make you feel bad about how quickly you are picking up a technique or exercise.
- Push you so hard in class that we have to carry you back to your car. It is up to you to decide what level of try hard you are ready to take on.
- Pressure you to keep training with us if decide our studio is not the one for you or have an unclear path forward when you decide TransformDojo is the right place.
We do have a commitment free way for you to try any class you want. You get to pick if your first class is a group or private session. And, you can bring a friend or family member to help keep you motivated.